What is Distance Learning?
Taal-Net Distance learning programme , or correspondence education, is a form of education where there is physical distance between the student and the instructor. The student does not attend traditional classes or lectures, and is free to study from a any location of his or her choice. The Taal- Net Distance Learning programme is available for some certificates and diplomas courses is administered using our e learning platform . On our e learning platform, students are able to download course outlines , course materials and assignments as well as uploading assignments. This enable you a perfect balance between work and personal life.
What are the advantages?
There are many benefits or advantages to distance learning. Some of these include the following:
- It increases access to education.
- Students can study from home. They do not need to travel to classes, or relocate in order to be closer to campus.
- It gives people the opportunity to work and study at the same time. It is not necessary to give up a full-time job in order to study via correspondence.
- Students can determine the pace at which they study. They need not be held back by other students, nor pressured by lecturers or fellow students.
- Students can choose from a wider variety of courses, as they are not limited to courses that are offered by institutions that are situated within travelling distance.
- The distractions and temptations that come with campus life are absent.
- It is often more affordable to study via correspondence than to enroll for attendance-based courses.
- You can study from anywhere in South Africa
Where can I study via Distance Learning?
With the major technological developments that have taken place, communication methods have become much quicker, simpler and more accessible.
If you are looking for a leading correspondence college in South Africa, Taal-Net Training Institute is your answer.
Why should I choose Taal-Net Training Institute?
- Taal-Net Training Institute is an accredited provider of distance learning courses in South Africa.
- Each student is assigned to a course Expert, who will be available to provide study assistance via skype, email and sms.
- Taal-Net Training Institute have an e learning portal where students are able to access course resources.
- We give our students the option to pay their fees in full upfront OR to pay monthly installments
Taal-Net Distance Learning
Taal-Net Distance Learning programme offers a large selection of courses in different fields, these includes :-
- Engineering courses
- Business Studies courses
- Information Technology courses
- Matric Rewrite
N1 - N3 - R 1 300 per subject plus R 350.00 registration fee.
N4 – N6 - R 1 500 per subject plus R 350.00 registration fee.
For you to obtain a certificate you are required to do a minimum of four (4) subjects.
Distance Learning Contact Office
|Telephone :||011 975 2771|
|Call Center Number:||+27 11 568 9074|
|Cell / WhatsApp :||+27 83 247 1061|
|Website :||Taal-Net E-Learning|
|Location :||51 Maxwell St,